Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

If I only knew then what I know now...
After investing ALOT of money and shelf space into all of the stuff you need to be a scrapbooker, I discovered the world of digital and wow, am I impressed. My most recent project was an ABC book for Carson using his photos. He loves it (all kids love looking at pics of themselves.) The pro's: you have as much artistic freedom as traditional scrapbooking, the books are so professional looking and sturdy, you can digitally scrapbook anywhere (even Starbucks), there is no mess to clean up, if your book gets damaged, you just order a new one, no more running to Michael's for MORE stuff! I'm sold ;-)
Click the right arrow below to flip through the whole book:









1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you love it, Jess! You did such a great job with Carson's ABC book. Can't wait to see your next book!

Amy
www.CreateHeritage.com